The Best Kitchen utensils drawer organizer
We remodeled our kitchen over the summer and added plenty of drawer space. We went from having only one drawer to having 12, which was its own dilemma. Previously, our one drawer held every piece of silverware we used regularly as well as many cooking utensils.
We didn’t want to just clean and throw the same old ugly plastic silverware organizer back into the new drawers, so we found this online and gave it a shot. We are definitely excited that we took a chance because it has been everything we wanted. Plenty of space for both types of spoons, forks, and butter knives, as well as those strange pieces that only get used at Thanksgiving & Christmas.
As you can see in the picture, we also chose to pair the Amazon Basics Bamboo Expandable Kitchen Utensils Drawer Organizer with the Utoplike In-Drawer Bamboo knife block Drawer Organizer and Holder in this drawer. While they are not the same size, they still look great together. We’re very happy with this purchase.
- Kitchen utensils drawer organizer with 6 compartments; expands to 8 compartments for maximum storage space
- Fits standard-size drawers; prevents kitchen utensils and cooking tools from rolling around
- Made of high-quality bamboo; wipe down with a damp cloth to clean as needed (do not submerge in water)
- Also works well in a bedroom, bathroom, office, or craft room for storing supplies, accessories, and more
- Fully expanded, measures 18 by 19 by 2 inches (LxWxH); non-expanded, measures 18 by 12-3/4 by 2 inches (LxWxH)
- Backed by an Amazon Basics one-year limited warranty.
I absolutely love this item. It is beautiful and practical and has many different compartments for your every day flatware and misc. items.
I love the quality of this item, and it is very sturdy. My one negative comment is that the expendable compartments slide back during everyday use (I.e. opening/closing drawer), which is normal for this type of product.
I addressed it by attaching adhesive velcro to the underside of both extenders and the actual drawer, the compartments no longer move and are “locked” in place.
I originally got this as a housewarming present for a friend, but liked it so much I purchased it for myself. I like this organizer. Great expandable feature. Well made. It came quickly. No smell and the wood looks gorgeous. It is quite spacious and gives you a lot more room than the typical utensil organizer. My only gripe is that the external wall is thick so it didn’t fit the drawer I was going for. I moved it to another drawer.