Good Grips Salad Spinner Large Clear Pump Mechanism and Brake Button
A new spin on our classic design Before the introduction of the OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner in 1998, crank or pull-tab salad spinners were considered high-end products. Some people even used the spin cycle of their washing machine to dry lettuce.
Our easy-to-use Spinner transformed the tool into an everyday kitchen essential. Nearly 20 years later, we revisited the Spinner to make some updates while keeping the top features and original inspiration: a children’s top. With a modern design that complements contemporary kitchens and an improved brake that stops on a dime every time, we think you’ll love our new spin on the classic design. Dry salad greens with a simple press of the soft, non-slip knob.
- Easy, one-handed operation with patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for storage, and a non-slip ring and wide base keep bowl steady on countertop
- Elegant, clear bowl is perfect for serving, and basket can be used separately as a colander
- The clear, flat lid allows for convenient stacking when not in use, disassembles for easy cleaning, and parts are top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Capacity 6.22 qt bowl, 4.95 qt basket, Dimensions 10.5 inch x 10.5 inch x 6 inch
- Recommended by America’s Test Kitchen.
I ship only to the lower 48 states. There is no combined shipping and no local pickup. I cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO’s
Norbert Hessong –
Usually, I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.